Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Review of Motherlove Products!



I have been Reviewing Motherlove products for a few weeks now and have been pleasantly surprised by them! And firstly, I want to tell you, that Motherlove is an extremely generous company!
I especially Love that they are dedicated to making sure their products are, certified organic ingredients for a holistic way to soothe, pamper and enrich the pregnant or breastfeeding body. Certified cruelty free and without the use of preservatives, artificial fragrances and petroleum-based additives (such as mineral oil) found in most body care products. Their products are also safe and gentle on baby's skin. Motherlove products have been proven so effective they have earned the trust and continued support of lactation consultants, midwives, healthcare practitioners and mothers everywhere.



To Learn More about MotherLove Products, you can go HERE.
I hope you will visit their site and Read more about them.
They are VERY passionate about what they do and about their products.
MotherLove is a very generous company and over 10% of all Motherlove Herbal Company's profits are donated to organizations that truly help nurture life, like The Maternal Wellness Center, Realities for Children and The Mountain Park Environmental Center.
They are also members of Several Organizations and you can see them HERE.
**********

*MotherLove sent me a few items to Review.
I received their "More Milk Plus" Capsules 60 ct.
"DD" is 17 months old and we are still Breastfeeding a few times a day and because I am breastfeeding so few times a day now, my milk supply is far less than it used to be. I don't feel I'm producing enough milk for her anymore and I have actually started her on Cows milk now when not Breastfeeding. She has cows milk with meals mostly and breastfeeds in between.


I have been drinking a (Name Brand) "Mothers Milk" Tea to help with my milk supply and it hasn't been successful for me. Your supposed to drink it about 3 times a day, and to be honest, it doesn't taste that great, even when I add lots of honey, and I get burnt out on it within a few days. Its too hard for me to continue drinking it and for meager results its not worth it.
So I was very excited to try Motherlove's More Milk Plus Capsules! They are extremely easy to take and SO much better than trying to drink tea several times a day. For my weight class, the directions on the Capsules recommend I take 1 tab 4 times a day. I have been managing to take them about 3 times a day and I have definitely seen results! But taking them 3 times a day has been working just fine for me and definitely helping to keep up my milk supply along with taking in the food calories and water needed to be successful with breastfeeding.

The Price of the "More Milk Plus" Capsules 60 ct is very reasonable and cost about the same as the Tea I was drinking. But to be honest, I think the capsules are a Much better deal and definitely benefit me the most. I will continue to use the "More Milk Plus" Capsules until I'm done breastfeeding! I especially love that the More Milk Plus Capsules are Safe and are made from all Organic herbs and ingredients! Its very important to me that I try to consume safe and healthy products and foods, because a lot of it transfers through to my breastmilk.


 **********

*Next, I Reviewed MotherLove Diaper Rash & Thrush Balm.
I wanted to Review this product, because "DD", like most babies and toddlers, gets Diaper Rash often. She doesn't get it from food or anything like that from what I can tell, except she does get it from juice once in a while. I know many babies get rash from the formula they drink, but she is still breastfeeding and its been really nice because my breastmilk doesn't give her rash at all and never has. BUT she gets rash REALLY bad when she is teething. I learned that when babies are at the "peak" of their teething, they produce extra saliva, which is why they drool so much. But they end up swallowing most of the saliva and it becomes very acidic, resulting in diaper rash.
You can read more about that HERE.


When I used the Diaper Rash Balm on "DD", it was a really nice change from the other (Name Brand) product we have always used. The balm is easy to apply and no mess when you use a Q-Tip. And the balm actually absorbs into the skin really well instead of just sitting on top of the skin like the other Name Brand creams. The effect was amazing! There was a Dramatic difference, and in ONE day...the horrible rash was almost completely gone!! I couldn't believe it, because with the other Name Brand cream, I had to apply it every day, every diaper change, for 3-7 days before the rash would even begin to disappear! I couldn't understand why it took so long for the cream to work and the rash to go away, but after trying the MotherLove Diaper Rash Balm I realized that "DD" might actually be allergic, or just sensitive to the other Name Brand cream. I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner, because I am actually allergic/sensitive to Deodorants! They give me horrible rash and bumbs, burn and I finally discovered a (Name Brand) deodorant that is made of natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals or strong scents. I actually compared ingredients of my natural deodorant with MotherLove Diaper Rash Balm, and they contain many of the same ingredients including my favorite: Calendula Flower! which smells wonderfully!

So, I have concluded that my daughter has the same sensitivity to some products that I do and I am so happy to have found MotherLove products. Oh! And another really important factor about the MotherLove Diaper Balm is that is is very soothing and nice for my daughter! The first few times I applied it to her rash, she would Flinch, expecting it to to be cold and burn at first, like the other rash cream would do, but after a few times applying the MotherLove brand, she stopped anticipating a burn/sting and cold feeling because the MotherLove brand does not burn, itch or feel cold upon applying. She is comforted and soothed by it, which makes me extremely happy, knowing the balm doesn't cause any extra pain to my daughter's already painful rash.
I HIGHLY Recommend this Product to Every Mother who's child is still in Diapers and suffers from Rash. And not only does this product help heal Diaper Rash, it can also heal Thrush!
Read more about this product HERE.
**********


*And Lastly, I reviewed MotherLove Nipple Cream!
This product is similar to the Diaper Rash Cream and includes some of the same natural ingredients that I love. The Nipple Cream works great for Dry, Cracked Nipples that come from Breastfeeding. I really like the texture of the cream compared to the (Name Brand) that I usually use. Its not as thick and is easily applied. I use a Q-Tip to apply it for no mess and the cream is extremely soothing and helps heal!
See more about this product HERE.


I Absolutely LOVE MotherLove Products and they have worked extremely well for both "DD" and I.
I Definitely recommend their products to Everyone and I am happy to say I will continue using their products from now on. Its always Great to find new products that work better for us!

You can Find MotherLove on Facebook and Twitter!


**And I also want to mention, that I think MotherLove Products are Perfect Gifts for New Mothers! Check out MotherLove's site and you will see that they also carry  




Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. I received these products to Review at no cost to me, from Motherlove Herbal Company. The opinions are mine and are not influenced in any manner by monetary means.







Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers





.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...