Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mixbook Review


I had the Opportunity to Review Mixbook products!
Mixbook is an easy and fun way to make completely customizable photo books, cards, and calendars on the web – for free. With Mixbook, you aren’t limited to static pre-designed templates – their powerful design software gives you the freedom to lay out and design your creations to your heart’s content!

Mixbook generously offered me their Custom 5x7 Flat Holiday Cards
(Set of 30), which I was happy to receive! It was perfect timing for Christmas!
I was given the option to choose up to 30 Custom Holiday cards of my choice, and Mixbook always gives you free Envelopes with all your cards which is really nice.
There are so many wonderful cards to choose from, it was hard to decide
because there were several cards I liked a lot!
But I found a Christmas card that worked perfectly for my Family Christmas photos.
Mixbook really IS completely customizable! I had a lot of fun creating my Christmas
Cards. You choose which card you want and you can can completely change or add to it!
I enjoyed looking through the different design and color options as well as all the different stickers and decorations you can add!
You can use whatever options you like, but Mixbook has many color and sticker options recommended for you already that go well with each unique card!
So it can help to make customizing your card even easier!
You can make it as simple or as complex as you like!
Its completely up to YOU!

I ended up adding lots of pretty snowflakes to my card that worked well with the theme, and on the back of the card, I added some more pretty snowflake designs along with the text. Its extremely easy and fast to upload your own photos and really easy to place them on your custom card. After you upload them, they are neatly placed on the left side of the screen.
When your ready to place them on the card, you just click on the photo, drag and drop it where you want on the card! Its that simple! And its that easy to remove the photos too if you change your mind and decide to add a different picture or delete. You can also change the size of the photos easily by pulling the corners or stretching it to make it fit any way you want.


Mixbook really took the time to make sure their site was extremely easy for ANYONE to use!
I really enjoyed making my Christmas Cards and I will definitely be using Mixbook again and again!
I am currently thinking about making a photo book too!
I ordered their "Budget" uncoated basic stock paper and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cards when they arrived! They are on sturdy paper stock, which gives me the satisfaction in knowing they will hold up while going through the mail and perfect for my friends and family to hang on their fridge or anywhere else and not get damaged easily from handling or wear. I also love that they have more of a soft finish instead of super glossy. I really don't like super shiny coatings on some photos and cards, but that's just my preference. There are several different coating options though, if you like to have more of a glossy or matte coating.


Mixbook is also having a Holiday Sale right now,
get 25% off all Cards, Books and Calenders!
(Expires December 14th, 2011)
So this is the perfect time to finish up your last minute Christmas Cards or Gifts! I think Photo Calenders make Wonderful Gifts and they are so easy to make! I noticed Mixbook has sales often which is great and defnitely encourages me as a customer to use their products!
Not only do they have quality products, but they are affordable, especially when on Sale!


After Creating and ordering my Custom Photo Holiday Cards, they arrived much sooner than I had expected, so its good to know that Mixbook is timely with their shipping and they do try to process your order as quickly as possible. Oh, and their Customer Service is Outstanding! I had a couple questions while creating my Cards, and their Customer Service representatives were more than happy to help me with my questions. They actually took the time to take a look at my project and help me!
I really like that Mixbook has the option of chatting with a customer service representative through chat message! I actually prefer and enjoy it that way. Talking on the phone is fine, but its nice to open up a chat when you only have a quick question that can be answered right away instead of trying to get through on the phone or by email.

I really did enjoy making my Holiday Cards through Mixbook and I hope you will give them a try and discover for yourself how easy it is to make your own completely custom cards for all occasions!
I think making your own cards gives them a more personal touch and its nice to actually make them exactly to your needs, instead of spending hours and hours searching for pre-made cards to meet your expectations.
Happy Holidays!

You can also find Mixbook on Facebook at Twitter Here:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Your blog is so darling, I'm happy to be your newest follower via the thirsty thursday hop. Please come visit me at

    http://www.yummymummykitchen.com

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for sharing...never heard of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a cool product. Visiting it.

    This is BLYRO, author of children's picture book Over and Under, hopping by and following your lovely blog.

    If you are interested, I am also giving away my Over and Under themed personally handmade bookmark. This is not a contest. Everyone can request this beautifully handmade bookmark for FREE. Simply get this link to make your request: http://blyro.peachburst.com/free-beautifully-handmade-bookmarks-by-blyro.html/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for stopping by!
    And thank you for your nice comments!

    I'm so glad I could introduce Mixbook to a few new people! They really are the best site I have used so far for making your own, custom photo products! They are GREAT! And I'm SO happy your checking them out! I definitely recommend using them to ALL my friends and family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - lucky you! Cards have gotten so expensive that would be great to get some for free :) anyhoo, stopping in to say hi from the hop today - hope you can visit soon and return the favor :) www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...